Attorney Paul Fisher
Paul Fisher founded Fisher & Associates P.C. in order to fight for justice and ensure accident victims receive the compensation they deserve. He is licensed to practice law in both the State of Colorado and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, and focuses on all aspects of personal injury law, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and insurance bad faith.
Mr. Fisher is an active member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, the Colorado Bar Association and its Litigation Section, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association. He’s been featured in the Denver Business Journal, the Denver Post, Fox31/Channel 2 and has been named in Colorado SuperLawyers every year since 2012.
In addition to his work in the courtroom, Mr. Fisher was an infantry paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division. He is a combat veteran and strong advocate for Colorado’s veteran community, serving as a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, VFW Post 1, in Denver. He is also a Certified Attorney for the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, representing veterans in their appeals for medical care and additional benefits.
Mr. Fisher enjoys camping, hiking, collecting antique books, competitive shooting and riding his motorcycle. He routinely does long-distance tours on his bike throughout the West and Midwest. He’s a fixture in the Colorado motorcycle community and you will likely see him at motorcycle rallies that support veteran causes and any ride that helps children.
Call 303-779-5300 to schedule a free and confidential review of your case.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado SuperLawyers, Rising Stars
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, Solo-Small Firm & Litigation
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D.
- University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, M.P.A.
- University of Arizona, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, B.A.
What We Can Do For You.
- We protect your rights.
- We tell your story to maximize the value of your case.
- We deal with insurance companies so you don’t have to.
- We investigate your accident leaving no stone unturned.
- We help you find quality medical care for your injuries.
- We help you recover for your lost or damaged property.
- We fight every step of the way to get you the most compensation for your case.
FIND OUT WHAT YOUR CASE IS WORTH!
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
SE HABLA ESPANOL
7790 E. Arapahoe Rd. Suite #190 | Centennial, CO 80112
Colorado Springs, CO
102 S. Tejon Street, Suite #1100 | Colorado Springs, CO 80903
11990 Grant St.
Northglenn, CO 80223